This is a picture of Emma's first day of school. She was so excited I could barely get her to hold still for a picture.We walked to the church today to exercise. Emma rode her bike. She is getting so good at it. She can go up hills and she even stands up to ride sometimes. She gets a little scared going down hills but she's learning. I love Fall. It's my favorite time of the year. I never appreciated it until I got older. I met Casey in the Fall. When he was on his mission Fall time always reminded me of him. I love the cooler weather and the leaves changing colors. I also love the holidays. Halloween is so much fun now that Emma can go trick-or-treating. I love spending time with the family and eating yummy food. It's such a great time of year! What's your favorite season?
3 comments:
That is so good that she can ride her bike. Oakley won't even try to pedal she makes me push her everywhere.
oh how cute! i'm glad she likes school! :) thats so cute! i think this is one of the only pictures that i didn't take ha ha love ya!
YAY FALL!!!! FALL IS AWESOME!!!! IT ROCKS!!! Yeah, so fall is pretty much the coolest season...also, that's cool that Emma can ride a bike, she's getting so big...
Post a Comment