
I can't believe it...I have a blog. I've been reading everyone else's for awhile now and I finally decided to start my own. It's exciting and overwhelming at the same time. So bear with me while I work out the bugs and get the hang of this. Hopefully you will all enjoy my thoughts on life.
Life is crazy right now with two kids. Casey loves his job. He is working the weekday graveyard shift. He has three days off on the weekend so it's not too bad. I actually like the graveyard shift because he's home to help during the "pull my hair out" part of the day, dinner and bath time. I really rely on his help. He is a great dad and always willing to do whatever I need him to do. Emma is definitely a daddy's girl. She is growing up so fast. She loves preschool and tumbling. She is a natural dancer/tumbler...I don't know where she inherited that from. Cole is such a fun baby. He is full of personality and happy most of the time. Even though life is harder with two kids, it is also so much fun. Emma adores Cole. She's been telling me lately, "He's my brother." She says it with such pride and love, it's so cute. Cole loves to watch Emma dance around and smiles every time he sees her. It's so fun to see them together. We are so blessed. We live in a great area surrounded by good people. I hope this blog is entertaining and enlightening. So stay tuned... : )
2 comments:
I'll be your first comment then. I like the blog idea. Maybe I'll have to do one of my own.
Tell Casey he needs to lose the Cowboy hat. He shouldn't be setting such a bad example for Cole.
Post a Comment