Friday, November 2, 2007

Swimming in St. George

She swam all over the pool with her floaties on.
We just got back from St. George. The weather was great and the kids loved swimming. Emma would've swam all day. I wasn't sure what Cole would think but he loved it. It was a long trip (six days) and the drive is never fun. But the kids did pretty good. It's nice to be home and have a routine again. I always miss my bed when I go on vacation. It's fun to get away, but there's definitely no place like home.
The best part about the playing in the pool for Emma was swimming with her uncles. She loves them so much, along with her aunt Aubrey. I really appreciate their help with Emma while we were down there. She really looks up to all of them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous that you got to go down to St. George! I want to go somewhere warm. It's too cold all of a sudden! Those are all really cute pictures. Who are the 3 boys in the last picture with Emma?

Ashlee said...

It's Bryce, Ty, and Weston. They are so cute with her. She loves to follow them around.