Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas

We had a great Christmas. The kids didn't wake up until almost 8:00. I was up much earlier though. I was very excited. We opened a few of our presents at our house. We took the rest up to my parent's to open up there. The roads were still pretty bad but luckily it only took us 40 minutes, instead of an hour and 20 minutes like the night before (very scary!) We ate our traditional yummy breakfast at my parent's. My dad makes the most amazing egg bake. I then showed my skills playing Rock Band with my brother's. It was a very fun game . I love playing games with my family. We ate Christmas lunch/dinner at my Grandma's house. The turkey was so good (good job Gram!) We then rushed to get to Casey's family. We spent the rest of the day there. We played a few games, including the Wii (another fun game), and the traditional white elephant game. By about 8:00 we were all so tired we decided to head home. It was a fun and exhausting day. Thanks for the awesome presents everyone! I do have a bit of holiday depression. I always hate when Christmas is over. I'm not looking forward to putting my tree away. So here's to 2008! I'm sure it will be another fun and exciting year.

No comments: