
I thought I would update you all on how my Christmas shopping is going. I was able to get a lot of it done this week so I'm really happy about that. I have to say, shopping for Emma was the most fun. She is very easy to shop for since she loves anything girly. I still have some shopping left, I still don't have anything for Cole. Hopefully I can get most of my shopping done today. And it hasn't been as stressful this year for some reason. I've actually enjoyed it. I just love this time of year! I wish it could last longer. Casey is playing in a charity basketball game tonight. It's the policemen against firemen. It's at Syracuse Jr. High at 7:00 if anyone wants to come. He would appreciate the support!
1 comment:
I saw that cash register. I think Emma will love it. The girls have a Barbie register and they play with it all the time even though it is a few years old and most of the pieces were either thrown away do to chocking risk's or lost.
Post a Comment