Saturday, January 5, 2008

9 Month Checkup

I took Cole to his 9 month checkup last week. I really look forward to these checkups. It's always fun to see how much they've grown. He weighed 19 lbs. 11 oz. (50%) and he's 28 1/2" long (75%.) I still can't believe he's only in the 50th percentile for weight, he seems so big to me. He's definitely going through some separation anxiety. He doesn't like many people other than mom and dad. It can be hard at times but it does make me feel loved. He's crawling everywhere and pulling himself up on everything. Yesterday I was surprised to find he had crawled up a stair on his own. Today I watched him crawl up our whole flight of stairs...I followed behind him of course. It was a little scary but it was fun to watch him figure it out. So now we have to barricade the stairs until we can teach him to go back down. He has such a fun personality and we just love him so much!
Emma Update: Emma is going into Primary this week. She loves church so hopefully she'll love her new class. This is one of those growing up moments so I'm a little emotional about it, but very excited for her too! She loves to play with Barbie's and Polly Pockets. And she loves Hannah Montana and Taylor Swift songs. She is a pretty good singer and a very talented dancer. She can't wait for Preschool to start again. She's a great big sister and a very fun girl!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Hi! Thanks for your comment! To answer your question, chicken tenders aren't chicken nuggets. I just get them at my grocery store, and they are in the meat dpt. I bet you'll find them if you look for them, if not just ask the meat dpt. Your blog is so cute! I can't wait for my son to get into primary, but he still has another whole year of nursery, even though he will be 3 next month. Sorry for babbling! Come visit my blog anytime- and I'll probably peek in at yours too!