I'm getting excited for Easter. I love Springtime. I'm not sure why I love Easter so much. I guess it's the fun colors and the fact that's it's getting warmer. I'm NOT a winter person! And one of the greatest thing's about Easter is....Cadbury Cream Eggs!! FYI: A Cadbury Creme Egg is a brand of chocolate egg produced by Cadbury Schweppes. The egg has a thick milk chocolate "shell", with a white and yellow fondant filling designed to resemble the yolk and albumen of an egg...thanks Wikipedia. Another wonderful Easter tradition, the Easter egg hunt. My grandma has done one for as long as I can remember. Now that Emma's finally old enough to understand, it's so much fun to watch her face light up when she finds an egg. Casey gets way into it too. I have to tell him to stop finding all the eggs for her. It's such a great time of year.
I am a full-time mom of three kids. I have a seven year old music-loving girly girl, a five year old silly little boy who's always making us laugh, and a baby who has added lots of joy and love to our home. I'm married to a hard-working, sports-obsessed, family-loving guy. He's a great dad and he's always there for me whenever I need him. I'm on the verge of insanity most of the time, but I love my life and wouldn't want it any other way.
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Fun, crazy, yucky, stressful, busy week...and Easter too
We've had quite the week so far. Emma and Cole have been sick which means mom hasn't slept much lately. Casey decided that since he had an extra day off this week we needed to paint our kitchen. You all know how I feel about painting...needless to say it's been pretty stressful. But it looks great. I'll post some pictures as soon as we clean everything up. Then you add a Blue and Gold Banquet (Cub Scouts) to all that craziness, you get a very tiring week. I don't think I sat down for one minute on Tuesday. I really don't mind weeks like this, just so they don't happen all the time. 
I'm getting excited for Easter. I love Springtime. I'm not sure why I love Easter so much. I guess it's the fun colors and the fact that's it's getting warmer. I'm NOT a winter person! And one of the greatest thing's about Easter is....Cadbury Cream Eggs!! FYI: A Cadbury Creme Egg is a brand of chocolate egg produced by Cadbury Schweppes. The egg has a thick milk chocolate "shell", with a white and yellow fondant filling designed to resemble the yolk and albumen of an egg...thanks Wikipedia. Another wonderful Easter tradition, the Easter egg hunt. My grandma has done one for as long as I can remember. Now that Emma's finally old enough to understand, it's so much fun to watch her face light up when she finds an egg. Casey gets way into it too. I have to tell him to stop finding all the eggs for her. It's such a great time of year.
I'm getting excited for Easter. I love Springtime. I'm not sure why I love Easter so much. I guess it's the fun colors and the fact that's it's getting warmer. I'm NOT a winter person! And one of the greatest thing's about Easter is....Cadbury Cream Eggs!! FYI: A Cadbury Creme Egg is a brand of chocolate egg produced by Cadbury Schweppes. The egg has a thick milk chocolate "shell", with a white and yellow fondant filling designed to resemble the yolk and albumen of an egg...thanks Wikipedia. Another wonderful Easter tradition, the Easter egg hunt. My grandma has done one for as long as I can remember. Now that Emma's finally old enough to understand, it's so much fun to watch her face light up when she finds an egg. Casey gets way into it too. I have to tell him to stop finding all the eggs for her. It's such a great time of year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love Easter time too- but I am partial to the caramel filled eggs. Mmmm.
I could do without the Cadbury Creme Eggs. The Snicker's Eggs have something going for them though. I love those ones! The carmel is so smooth!
We were also very sick this past week. NO FUN!
And we had to attend the Blue and Gold Banquet. Since the theme was Chinese New Year, Kory had to do a lot of things for the banquet, like teach them how to use chop sticks and speak in Chinese, despite him being sick. No fun!
I"m coming to see your paint. If you have extra blue tape can I borrow some?
You guys are all over this painting stuff! When I finally get a house again we'll have to have you guys come help us pick out colors.
Sick kids are the worst. We were playing at a friends house the other day after we left she called and said that they just found out there little girl had RSV. I felt sick to my stomach, pretty much the last thing I need is for Beckham to get RSV. But, so far so good.
I got the book club/exchange letter. I am excited. I already sent my book. I am hoping to send my letters today. Hopefully it really works.
Yeah, the Chinese New Year theme was fun. I hope the book thing works too. I haven't gotten any back yet. I really like the color we chose for our kitchen but I don't know that I would trust my judgment on colors. I'm definitely not a decorator.
Post a Comment