Saturday, February 16, 2008

Valentine's Day

We had a great Valentines Day. Emma had a party at preschool. It was my first time buying cards as a mom so I was excited. We bought princess one's, of course. She wrote her name on all of them, all by herself. Me and Casey went to lunch together. Them Emma had another party at her dance class (our 11 year old neighbor girl does a dance class.) Then we had dinner at Casey's parents house, adults only. They did a really good job. It was nice to get together without the kids. We don't do that very often. Oh yeah, and Emma got a little Valentine's Day present. It's a Strawberry Shortcake dance video, complete with a dance mat. Here's a few pictures of her and Casey dancing.


2 comments:

Carlee Hoopes said...

I wonder if the macho Casey ten years ago ever thought he would be dancing to a Strawberry Shortcake music video someday...lol.

Lisa said...

Emma is so cute. I am impressed that she can write her name. Oakley just learned. When I found out that she needed to take valentines to school I thought I'd better teach her how to write her name.