Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Lots and lots of candy!

Easter was fun. I had a treasure hunt set up for Emma to find her Easter basket. She was way excited to see that she got two pairs of flip flops and a few shirts. That's the good thing about having a girl, she loves clothes and shoes. She also got bubbles and some candy. We also set up a small Easter egg hunt outside our house. She was really good at finding eggs this year. After church we went to my parents for dinner. They cooked a really yummy brisket (my brother Jake, who went to Texas on his mission...great idea!) Emma was excited to get a cute stuffed princess bunny from my parents. We then went to my Grandma's for Easter egg hunt number 5. Emma had lots of fun and found some eggs that I didn't even see. Casey was excited to get some Easter egg nog (Cream of Weber) from my grandma (she's always thinking of us!) We came home with lots of candy and goodies. I was a little disappointed because on Saturday I went to Wal-mart and they had ran out of Cadbury eggs. Luckily my mom was thinking of us...she gave us 3 boxes of them. Thanks mom! We had a great holiday.

Taking pictures before church. I couldn't get them both to sit still and smile, plus we were late for church but I still managed to get one good one.

At my grandma's house. She had so many eggs I started re-hiding them.

Emma's a pro egg finder!

3 comments:

Carlee Hoopes said...

Looks like you guys had a great Easter. I can't wait until Maggie is Emma's age and can get excited for the holidays. That sounds like so much fun!

Missy said...

What a cute little bunny. Just save all of the candy and we can exchange with each other and use it next year for Easter.

Lisa said...

You have two way cute kids. I'm glad Easter turned out good.