Friday, March 14, 2008

Tag...again.

Two names you go by: Ash and Mahhhhhhhhhhm (yelling)
Two things you're wearing right now: pink shirt and jeans
Two things you'd want or have in a relationship: Lots of laughs and willing to accept my faults and love me anyway
Two of your favorite things to do: Going on vacations and reading a good book
Two things you want very badly right now: cake batter ice cream with oreo's and cookie dough from Cold Stone and a vacation!
Two things you did last night: ate dinner at IHOP with a Krispy Kreme doughnut for dessert and bathed the kids
Two things you ate yesterday: Salad with my favorite raspberry dressing and leftover pork chops (we BBQ'd them...yummy!)
Two things you did today: Vacuumed the house and exercised
Two longest car rides: we drove to Canada after we were married a few months and Las Vegas
Two favorite Holidays: Christmas and Easter
Two favorite beverages: Strawberry/Raspberry Lemonade and Strawberry Banana Daiquiri (virgin)
Two things about me: haven't I already said plenty??
Two jobs I've had in my life: RC Willey and Decker Plumbing
Two of my favorite foods: Italian anything and Quizno's Chicken Carbonara on wheat
Two places I'd rather be right now: Hawaii and any vacation place that's warm and sunny

1 comment:

Carlee Hoopes said...

I love my cake batter ice cream! YUM! Kory got food poisoning from it once though, so he won't eat it anymore. :( I need to try the sandwich from Quiznos! Sounds good!!!