Thursday, March 6, 2008

They get that from your side


Emma thinks these glasses look so good on her. She's worn them for a few days and I laugh every time I see her. They look pretty silly. I would have to say she inherited her nerdy side from her dad....


Because Cole is determined to get into my cupboards and drawers I've had to designate a few he can play in. This is what I saw when I found him today. Yet another trait they inherited from their father...hehehe...
I had to show these pictures. I was on the phone when it happened so Casey took these two pictures. When I looked at them afterwards I had to laugh. I think I need to teach him how to center a picture!
Me and Casey love to tease who our children inherited certain traits from. After looking at these pictures I have to admit, they must have inherited a little goofy-ness from both of us!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok... Soooo cute!!!

Casey said...

What the crap man????? Why am I being thrown under the buss for the Mann/Decker faults in our kids??? They get all the looks and love for sports from my family.... Thank heavens for the Dallas Cowboys, otherwise they might be a stinkin cheesehead from Green Bay.

Carlee Hoopes said...

LOL, that is so funny! I was trying to think of something creative to say about a wife beater, since Cole is wearing a beater, but to no avail. LOL. Sorry.