Saturday, March 22, 2008

What a fun week so far

We've had a fun couple of days. On Thursday we had Emma's preschool Easter party at our house. It was a lot of fun. We did an Easter egg hunt, dyed, eggs, and made Easter egg baskets. We also decorated cupcakes and played Easter games. The girls (there were seven of them) seemed to have a good time. On Friday we had an Easter Breakfast at Casey's parents. We dyed eggs and had an Easter egg hunt at their house. It was fun getting together for a morning Easter party. That night we celebrated Cole's birthday. His birthday is on the 23rd. It was great having our family over. We don't have them over very often because we have a huge family and a not so huge house. Cole had so much fun. He loved all his fun new toys. He didn't want anything to do with his cake though. I didn't expect him to. He doesn't really love solid foods yet. Thanks to all our family that came! This morning we went to another Easter egg hunt. It was pretty cold. We put Cole in his section and he had fun picking up the eggs and throwing them. It's been a great Easter holiday so far and Easter isn't even here yet. I love this holiday and I can't wait for more fun tomorrow. I decided to do a slide show of our pictures this week. I know, another slide show...I haven't posted pictures in awhile though. I'm definitely making up for it now.

No comments: