Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Happy Birthday to my 'Elder' brother!

My brother Brennen turned 21 today. I wanted to dedicate a post to him because I think he's an awesome brother (they all are...I have 6 of them.) Right now he's serving a mission in Peru. He'll be home in a few months so we're happy we'll get to see him again. Here are a few pictures of him. It's hard to find a good picture because he insists on being a goof ball in every picture. I can't imagine what the people down there think of him. I'm pretty sure they love him as much as we do.

Brennen's an April Fool's baby. He has a pretty cool birth-day story. He was born on the same day as my cousin Devree. They were born 15 minutes apart, at the same hospital, across the hall from each other. And they were delivered by father-son doctors. They even did a whole article in the paper about it. We always tease that they were determined to come at the same time. They're both pretty strong-willed individuals. That was 21 years ago! So Happy Birthday little bro!

7 comments:

Jenn's Notes said...

Your pics didn't work

Ashlee said...

I fixed it so now you can see them! Sorry about that.

Stacey said...

That's a crazy story! What are the odds?!

Lisa said...

Is your brother a April fool kind of person? My dad was born on April 1st and he is as far away from being a jokester, as a person could be.

Ashlee said...

He is for sure a prankster/jokester type person! I don't know that I even put it together until now though.

Kayla said...

this is so tender ash i totally love it! i love what you did with moms blog its cute. p.s. i've been helping her out with well a ton of it lets just say :) Aubrey

Carlee Hoopes said...

Wow, I would never have recognized him. He has grown up so much since I last saw him! I can't believe he's almost coming home from his mission. I feel so old.