Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My long lost show

A few months ago Casey decided to get an HD reciever for our satellite dish. In the process of changing, the first new reciever didn't work so they had to ship us another one, I was fairly positive I had reset all my favorite shows to record automatically. Last week I just happened to be flipping through the channels and saw that "Ace of Cakes" was on the Food Network. I had forgotten to record the new episodes. I love this show! I was shocked. How could I forget one of my favorite shows?? They just started a new season with new episodes and I had already missed some of them. Fortunately the Food Network replays the episodes all the time. I'm thankful to my friend for telling me about this show. They do the most amazing things with cake. They are so fun and entertaining too. It is definitely a must see if you have never watched it. I'm so happy I found my long lost show.

2 comments:

Carlee Hoopes said...

LOL, I think Geoff is my favorite. I loved the last episode because they did the Iron Chef segment and I loved when Geoff was gonna hide behind the shelves. LOL. He cracks me up!

Ashlee said...

I loved that part too. They are so dang funny. Geoff has the dry, quiet sense of humor...I love that.