I am a full-time mom of three kids. I have a seven year old music-loving girly girl, a five year old silly little boy who's always making us laugh, and a baby who has added lots of joy and love to our home. I'm married to a hard-working, sports-obsessed, family-loving guy. He's a great dad and he's always there for me whenever I need him. I'm on the verge of insanity most of the time, but I love my life and wouldn't want it any other way.
Hey Ashlee! I rushed home from aerobics to finally see your blog! It's amazing! You have such a darling family and I look forward to getting to know you better through this blog! Have a great time in St. George! C-ya next Monday! Love, Tiffany Dickson
5 comments:
Hey Ashlee! I rushed home from aerobics to finally see your blog! It's amazing! You have such a darling family and I look forward to getting to know you better through this blog! Have a great time in St. George! C-ya next Monday!
Love,
Tiffany Dickson
You kind of do look like those famous people. But I would have to say your a little prettier.
By the way I LOVE Kate Hudson!
Ignore the picture of me! It's the only picture that would work. I know it's pretty bad though.
Ash
Your so cute. I love seeing your little family! It's fun to see you and your famous look a likes.
Post a Comment