Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sunny St. George and a haircut

We had a really fun week in St. George. My parents have a condo down there and Emma loves it! We probably wouldn't have gone if it wasn't for her. I love it down there but traveling is hard work. Emma swam tons and rode her scooter all over the place. We were definitely sad to leave. She keeps asking if we can go back. I didn't take any pictures, I was too lazy. Taking pictures can be a lot of work. Luckily my sister took some cute pictures so I may post some from her camera. Cole started walking quite a bit while we were down there. It's so fun to see him figure it out. We are way excited for him to start walking (no more dirty, holey knees.) The day after we got home I decided I wanted to cut Cole's hair. It's too hard to cut with scissors so I decided to use the hair clippers instead. I chose a #3 for the sides and about died when I saw how short it was. I used a #4 on the top, since that was the highest number I had. My first thought was, I just cut off all my baby's hair! It was a lot shorter than I had anticipated.

It definitely makes him look more grown up.
This is Emma getting ready for St. George. She said, "I want to go to St. George MOM," 392 times the week before we left.
Here's a random picture of Emma getting ready for church. She loves this ring so much and had to take a picture of it.
My handsome little guy. Casey called right after I cut it and Emma told him, "Mom cut all Cole's hair off."
Cole showing off his walking skills.
He does this really funny face sometimes. It always makes us laugh.

8 comments:

Carlee Hoopes said...

The haircut is adorable! I will need to have you teach me how to cut boys' hair sometime. I don't get it and I think I could do a better job on Kory's hair than where he goes if I would just try it. I would have to cut the top with scissors though instead of clippers...do you know how to do that? :)

I'm jealous you got to go to St. George. That sounds like so much fun! We're taking Maggie to Las Vegas and San Francisco with us this summer and I'm already stressing about all the shee hah we will have to take with us. I don't know how you take 2! The support equipment required for the little ones is incredible.

10zfam said...

i love his hair cut it is super cute. i'm jealous you went to st. george. aahh the sun!!! sounds fun

Anonymous said...

my baby has no hair! jk i love it so much he looks so so cute! i'll for sure make a cd of those st george pics for you. it was so much fun i was so sad to leave too :(

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

You did a good job Ashlee. He is so handsome. We love you guys. St. George was great. I love having all of my family there together.

Anonymous said...

St. George was really fun. I'm glad Emma forced you guys down there. Love the haircut...

Lisa said...

His hair looks great. Not too short at all. I miss St. George. This winter I was wishing so bad that we could pack up and head to St. George but considering Northern Utah is 17 hours away St. George was just a fond memory.

Tim and Holly Fowers said...

I love the haircut!! And we are so glad that you guys came to St G and we got to do dinner. We sure wish we lived closer to you guys, but at least we live a place where you like to visit right? Good thing blogging was created so that we can keep up with your family and vice versa!