Monday, June 23, 2008

Back from the Lake....

We just got back from Bear Lake. I love that place. I have so many fun memories there. My family has been going there since I was Emma's age. The kids had a lot of fun. Emma loved riding the 4-wheeler's and playing at the beach. Cole enjoyed running....that's it, he just ran all over the place. He's so fast and he loves being outside so we were chasing him around the entire time. It was nice to get away and spend time together as a family. I love going on vacation. I wish we could get away more often. It's not fun to come home but I always miss my bed. I swear I hardly slept the whole time....which is pretty normal when I'm on vacation.

Two cute kids on a hammock.

Emma riding in the trailer behind the 4-wheeler.

5 comments:

Mandy said...

We felt the same way when we went to Bear Lake with Neal. I can't believe how fast these 1 year olds are!

Anonymous said...

KOLIPOKI! Hahaha That name will stick forever, just so you know.

Amee said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I love Bear Lake. Talk to you soon.

Missy said...

You all have great tans. We are coming with you next time. Enjoy your Tuesday night of peace, I am.

Jenn's Notes said...

We must be on the same wave length. I just saw your blog and you pierced your Emma's ears too. That's just too funny.