Sunday, June 15, 2008

Dad's are the best!

I just wanted to wish all the dad's out there Happy Father's Day!

I want to say to my awesome husband that I love and appreciate all you do for us. I'm so thankful I married such an honest, hard working guy. The kids adore you and get so excited every time they see you. You are amazing and I love you so much.

To my dad, I know you check this occasionally so I hope you see this. You're a fun grandpa and Cole and Emma love you so much. I appreciate all the help and advice you give us. Thanks for helping us with our yard. It looks awesome because of you! We love you very much!

To my father-in-law...you never read this but I will say a few things anyways. I hope Casey continues to be compared to you throughout his life. You're a kind-hearted person and very caring. I know you would do anything for any of your children and we appreciate all you do for us.

Father's are so important in the lives of their children. I'm so grateful to have amazing father's in my life. They are honorable men that honor their priesthood and bless the lives of their children.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Ash...you guys are great! I'm glad you keep up with the blog so well. Dad

Lisa said...

Your so right, Dad's are the best! Don't tell Zack this cause I know it would go straight to his head. But, sometimes I think dad's don't get enough credit.