
A lot of my shows have ended for the summer. In a weird way I look forward to this time of year. I love my shows but it's nice to have a break. However, I still need a couple fun shows to watch when I can. I love "So You Think You Can Dance." I'm not a dancer but it's just such a fun show. Another awesome reality show that just started is "The Next Food Network Star." I missed the first episode last Sunday but luckily they are replaying it tonight. Again, I'm no gourmet chef but this show is a lot of fun to watch.
I read a lot more in the summer since I don't have much to watch on TV. I love reading. I just finished "The Host." It's by Stephanie Meyer who wrote the "Twilight" series. I really liked it. It's about aliens, which sounded weird at first but it ended up being an awesome book.
Any other shows I should be watching this summer? Any good books I need to read? I'd love any suggestions.
5 comments:
First of all, Strawberry Chex can't be your favorite thing at the moment. Yuck!
Second of all, welcome to the SYTYCD club. We should all get together to watch once in a while!
Third of all, I would recommend the Babysitters Club or Amelia Bedelia books. They're good reads.
The only show I'm currently watching is Jon & Kate. I guess it's good though because I've been going to bed a lot earlier recently since there's not much on tv. Glad to hear "The Host" is good. I've bought it but have yet to read it. That was going to be my plane book but I should've known with a baby on-board I wouldn't get much/any reading in!
...oh and a good book to read...I just ran across one of my favorite childhood books. It's called "Enchantress of Crumbledown." It's been forever since I've read it but I do remember loving it. I plan to read it again.
I just thought of another one too..."The Secret Life of Bees." I read it recently and really enjoyed it. Okay, I'll stop filling up your post with my comments!
Hey Ash, Monk and Psyche come back July 18th, I just found that out. Yay!
Post a Comment