1. What the kids are doing right now:
Emma's in her room reading books on her bed. She loves this new chore chart I started (thanks Jen!) I decided she needed a routine and some responsibility. She loves the chart right now and gets excited to clean her room and make her bed. I hope it stays that way.
Cole being his cute little self. He loves his blanket and would carry it everywhere if I let him. He loves to play in Emma's room.
2. My laundry:In our unfinished basement. I tried to cut out the pile of clothes next to it. Some things are better left to the imagination.
3. My closet:I cleaned my closet out last Saturday for our Yard Sale. I hate deep cleaning but I love how it feels after.
4. My favorite shoes:I could lie and show you some real cute pair of shoes but that would be dishonest. I love these flip flops and I wear them everywhere. They are so comfortable. I really need a new pair though. These are pretty worn out.
5. My sink:Got lucky on this one. My sink is normally much fuller than this. I'm not one to do my dishes all day long. Once a day is all I can handle.
6. My fridge:Notice the leftovers...we love leftovers!
7. My favorite room:This one was hard. I really don't have a favorite room. I decided to choose Emma's room because I love the new bedspread and toy/clothes dresser I just bought.
8. My bathroom:I can't believe it's so clean.
9. Self portrait right now:Emma took this picture. She loves to take pictures now. While I was downloading these from my camera I found some fun one's she had taken by herself. I'll have to post a few of them.
There you have it, a peek into life at our house. I tag everyone who reads this and wants to do it. I would love to see your pictures!
6 comments:
I love it! It's fun to see your life. Your house is so cute! I'll show pics when I get home. Call me.
Ash, that was fun. You are such a great mom and housewife. I never see your house dirty. Love ya, Mom
ha ha i love it! it was so fun to read. emma's would also be my favorite it really is so cute!
K, did you cheat?? Your house is too clean with two little ones! Anywho,it was very fun!! :D
Cute kids. I like Emma's bedspread. :)
I love Emma's bed spread. SO Cute! Where did you get it?
Post a Comment