Monday, July 28, 2008

Barbeques, ski lifts, and fireworks, oh my!

Here are a few more pictures of what we've been doing this month.

Cole loves to put shoes on, mostly other people's shoes. I've been finding Emma's shoes all over the house. This picture was taken on the 24th of July at my Grandma's house. Every year we have a big BBQ with tons of food and lots of fireworks. So fun!

Me and Casey spent a few days in Park City. This short getaway was necessary for my sanity. I've never left Cole overnight so I was pretty excited to get a break. It was so much fun to be with Casey and spend time together. It makes me a better mom and a better parent when I do things like this. We rode the Alpine Coaster and the Alpine Slide...so awesome! Thanks Aubrey and mom.

Emma and Cole hanging out with their cousins Grace and Griffin at Grandma's house. I LOVE Griffin's face. This is him saying "cheese!"

My two fun aunts, Karlene and Karrie, my Grandma, and my mom. We have so much fun when we get together.
Emma and Aubrey waiting for the fireworks to start. Emma watched for a few minutes but decided she would watch the rest from the safety of the house. Cole loved them! He kept pointing at them.

This was the "Grand Finale." It was awesome! I just love family traditions.

8 comments:

Amy B. said...

SO Fun!!! What is it with little kids and shoes?

Carlee Hoopes said...

Sounds like fun! What's the Alpine Coaster? I haven't seen that one before!

Missy said...

Sounds like Park City was way fun! Next time you guys should try the zip line and maybe stay two nights instead of one.

Tiffany said...

You have such a darling family! I can't believe how much Emma, you, your sister, & your mom all look alike...you are all BEAUTIFUL!

Karlene said...

So nice to see "cool aunt" caption! :) Loved the pics. I'm sad July is over. It's a family fun month! love...

Becky said...

Guess what, we are going to meet each other- at Carlee's SYTYCD party! I'm so excited about it. But I think I should have a "blog party" and invite all the strangers that read my blog. Well, not ALL the strangers, but y'know. That could be scary. Anyway, I guess I'll see you on Wednesday!

Anonymous said...

how fun ash! i love all those pictures and i love july as well.... it is soooo much fun! sad its over :( and ah i love your kids to death! i loved watching tem even though it took all the energy away from me ha ha they are worth it

Anonymous said...

hey i am Ashlee's little brother for those who dont know me i am 10 years old and that fire work on the right end i lit that one