I am a full-time mom of three kids. I have a seven year old music-loving girly girl, a five year old silly little boy who's always making us laugh, and a baby who has added lots of joy and love to our home. I'm married to a hard-working, sports-obsessed, family-loving guy. He's a great dad and he's always there for me whenever I need him. I'm on the verge of insanity most of the time, but I love my life and wouldn't want it any other way.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Get Well Glama D!
So my fun, active grandma broke her arm hiking this weekend. Her and my grandpa went to the Uintah's on a fishing/camping trip with my dad and brother's. They were hiking and it started to rain so they were trying to hurry out of the rain and she tripped and broke her left arm in three places. She's having surgery today. They have to place some pins in her arm. It sounds awful! The hardest part for her will be taking it easy for the next little while. She's an amazing piano player and she still "practices" every day. She's a dedicated reader of my blog, you may have read some of her super nice comments. So if and when she gets around to reading this, I wish you a speedy recovery grandma. We will come visit you soon. Emma's very concerned about you so we need to show her that you are in fact ok. Get well soon "Glama D!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I just saw Grandma today and I can tell you that she is doing much better. It's been more than a week since her surgery and she's improving well. She gets her big cast thing off this Friday and she's excited about that. She says the doctor is going to put on a smaller metal brace that lets her move around more, so she is improving. GET WELL SOON GLAMA D!
THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUY CONCERN I COULD HAVE NEVER MADE IT WITHOUT ALL YOUR HEL AND CONCERN LOVE YOU ALL YOUR THE BEST
Post a Comment