Thursday, August 7, 2008

Obsession

Here's a run down of the past few days:

"Breaking Dawn (B.D.)" was delivered Tuesday
Helped Casey finish cleaning out basement
Read B.D.
Feed kids lunch
Read
Play outside
Read
Go to Church activity
Read
Read
Exercise
Read
Go to SYTYCD Finale party...eat lots and lots of food...
Come home, tell husband I love him
Read some more...do you see a pattern here?

I love a good book. Most books I can reserve for naptime and after the kids are in bed. Right now, however, I'm obsessed with finishing this book. So I figure the faster I get it done the better, right? I hope they don't mind me taking a few extra "mom breaks." Luckily Casey's been home a lot so the kids aren't too neglected.

Meanwhile, I can't wait until next Sunday when I get to see this crazy Peruvian Elder again. See you soon little brother!

1 comment:

Becky said...

That how my days are lately too. I read every single free minute I get. Even if it's only for 1 minute. Poor kids.