Saturday, September 13, 2008

...no shows...sick of reruns...nothing on DVR...



What does it say about you when your children get excited and start dancing every time they hear "The Office" theme song?

We may have a problem...

I'm having serious "Office" withdrawals. September 25th better come quickly or I may have to attend O.L.A. (Office Lovers Annonymous). I need new shows!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I agree! I don't understand why they wait so long to start, in my opinion it should start as soon as school starts, they're driving me crazy with the waiting! And it doesn't help that they took 90% of last year off due to the dumb writers strike. If you have an OLA group, let me know, I'm in!

Missy said...

Oh to wait until Sept. 25th is like torcher. We need to get together and watch it after the little ones go to bed.

Anonymous said...

THE OFFICE! Oh my heck I can't wait! That preview of it is hilarious too. It's making the wait harder! I can't wait until next week!