Here's some recent pictures...

She road the Frontrunner to Salt Lake with her dad. I love this picture of her with her walkman (they still exist people, we still don't own an ipod...) She loves listening to Hannah Montana. They had a fun daddy-daughter date.

Here's a picture that Emma took of her baby. It's so funny to watch her take care of the baby and pose her for pictures. This is the present she picked out for her birthday.

Ready to go to church

And last but not least, her first day of preschool yesterday! She was so excited. She was running from the car to get to her school. I think she'll have a great year at "Kiddie Kollege."
7 comments:
What a cutie! I'm so glad she and Sarah have so much fun together. They were just singing about how they love each other, and that they are best friends. It's so cute! The only problem is... I think Emma will starve at my house. I don't seem to have anything she likes to eat. Let me know, and I'll be stocked up next time.
She is so beautiful! How is aerobics going??
She is so cute. I still have my walkman too (yes, with tapes).
oh my little grow!! she is growing up so fast and becoming a beautiful little girl. i love her to death!!
i meant to say oh my little girl :) ha ha
I can't believe that she is going to preschool already. That is crazy. She is so cute! I love the cute curly hair for church!
Hi Ashlee!!! I have been so bad at blogging lately. I finally realized you made a comment on my blog. I love yours! It is fun to see what you are up to.
Post a Comment