While we were in St. George we decided to visit the temple grounds. Emma loves seeing all the temples. While we were there she said, "I want to get married Mom." I had to explain that she needs to wait a little while still. She loves to watch our wedding video. I think her love of princesses plays into her wedding obsession. Anytime I walk on temple grounds I feel the spirit so strong. At the visitor's center I saw a few groups of people being taught about the church. They were from out of town and they wanted to see what the church was all about. I told Casey as we were leaving that I can't imagine how great it would be to be able to convert someone to the church, to truly be a missionary. Maybe someday I'll have that opportunity.
Emma took this picture of us. She loves to take pictures and she does a pretty good job.




It was neat to visit the St. George temple. Interesting facts: It was the first temple in Utah. It was built in 6 years. It was struck by lightening in 1878 and had extensive damage. The tower had to be rebuilt.
No comments:
Post a Comment