Emma had a Halloween party at preschool. The had a costume parade and sang a fun Halloween song. Here is a picture of her cute preschool friends.

It was hard to contain Emma's excitement while I took these pictures. Emma's princess Belle and Cole's a turtle.

The first house. Cole was curious, it took him awhile to actually figure it out.

He was given a sucker at the first house. After that he was more interested in his sucker than trick-or-treating. I think he had 4-5 suckers along with some other candy that night. Needless to say he was running around in circles after we were done. It was so funny.

Emma loves candy and treats! She was in heaven.

We came home after an hour. I thought Emma might want to go back out but she had just as much fun handing out candy. She told me when I put her to bed, "If the doorbell rings and I'm sleeping, wake me up and I'll give them candy."
5 comments:
Cute princess and turtle! Your kids are so dang cute.
I am in love with that turtle costume--where did you get it?? It looks so warm and snuggly. Those pictures are too cute.
cute, cute! What's not to love about trick-or-treating?! Darling picture (and kids!).
I love Emma's comment, your kids are so cute!
Ash, oh my gosh, your blog is so cute! I knew u'd find me--you're a blog stalker, that's what you do. Congratulations! :) See ya all sweaty and gross on monday!
Post a Comment