Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight and Twitter


I saw "Twilight" at 11:30 today. I was interested to see how they would portray this book in movie form. I was fully aware going into it that it wouldn't be as good as the book, so my expectations were low. I thought it was a good movie. It was fun to see the characters come to life. Edward grew on me and I ended up really liking him in the end. Bella was pretty much just as I imagined. As for the rest of the Cullen's, I liked Carlisle, Alice, and Emmit; I didn't like Rosalie or Jasper. I could definitely tell this was a low budget film. There were definitely some cheesy parts, but so is the book. Overall it was a fun movie and I had a great time seeing it with my friend Amee. Thanks for letting me tag along. So what did you think about the movie? Who was your favorite character?

I wanted to tell you all that I joined Twitter. If you want to know what Twitter is you can visit my friend Carlee's blog. I Twitter at http://twitter.com/ashj22. Join the craze. It's pretty fun so far. Oh and if you twitter already let me know. I need more followers.

2 comments:

D'N K said...

I just saw the movie. I LOVED IT!!! Can't wait to see it agian. I want the cd!

Anonymous said...

I agree with you on Rosalie and Emmett. They for sure could have found better matches for their characters but I loved it as well! I also had low expectations and i think they did pretty good!