Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas memories


For the month of December I'm going to be blogging about some Christmas memories I have. I love Christmas so much so I decided to share some of my favorite memories in my life so far with you, my lucky blog readers. I'm going to start with one of my earliest Christmas memories.

When I was about 6 years old we were having a Christmas party at my house with a bunch of my family members. It was snowing quite a bit outside, a perfect little Christmas scene. We had a big window in our front room and I remember someone yelling, "Look, it's Santa!" I looked out the window and sure enough, there's Santa walking down the street of our neighborhood. He came to out door and peeked in to say Merry Christmas. He didn't stay long, but I will never forget seeing Santa with his sack over his shoulder, walking down the road, the snow falling around him. It left quite the impression on my small mind and I was a true believer for years to come because of this experience.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was in our old house right? I can't see Santa walking the streets of Pole Patch. Hey was I born then? Let's see, you were six...hey I was! I was only a wee few months old. How cute ;)

Anonymous said...

ASH THIS WAS ONE OF MY FAVORITE MEMORIES ALSO SEEING SANTA COME OUT OF THE FOG AND THE EXPRESSION ON YOUR FACES WAS PRICELESS I KNOW GREATGRAMA APPRECIATED OUR VISITS EACH CHRISTMAS EVE AND WE WERE ALL TAUGHT IT IS MORE BLESSED TO GIVE THAN TO RECEIVE RIGHT HAVE MISSED YOU HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON LOVE GLAMAD