Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Jake, this one's for you...

The other day I heard this song and had a fun memory come to me that I wanted to share with all of you.

I'm the oldest of eight kids, six boys and two girls. Here is our birth order: Me, Jake, Brennen, Cameron, Aubrey, Bryce, Ty, Weston. Me and and my brother Jake were pretty close growing up. I used to beg him to play with Barbie's with me. I was about 9 or 10 when we got a new computer. Me and Jake were excited to find that there were music video's on the computer. We thought this was so cool! One of the music video's was "Buddy Holly" by Weezer. We loved to watch this music video. It's fun because it takes place in the 'Happy Days' Diner. I decided to find the video on You Tube to share with you my lucky readers. Here is the link.

"Buddy Holly" by Weezer

The best part of the video is the Fonz's dance moves and the crazy Chinese man. Great stuff! Thanks for all the fun memories Jake! Hope you like this trip down memory lane.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ash,
There was also a video on that first computer that we watched over and over again. All I remember about it is that it was raining, and it had a very catchy tune. Do you remember what I'm talking about?

Erika said...

This was great! It reminded me of my brother too. I liked all the crazy dance moves.

Anonymous said...

That was awesome. I love the part where the guitarist on the right does the eye fluttering. Good times.

Speaking of good times, this is a link to the music video Dad was talking about. We loved this one too. I remember the part with the cup and his cup. Definitely good times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSA-CWme3pM

Ashlee said...

Thanks for reminding me of the other great song we used to love. Too funny!