Fremont Street

Deep Fried Twinkies, yum! Thanks for the tip Carlee.

The top of the Eiffel Tower. The view was awesome!

The weather was great during the day but a bit cold at night. If it hadn't been so chilly we would have watched the Bellagio water shows all night long.

Thanks for watching the kids mom. And thanks Jake and Aubrey for keeping them entertained. They had a great time. The trip would have been better if I hadn't been deathly ill the whole time. But better to be laying around a hotel than running around taking care of kids.
3 comments:
Oh, how sad that you were so sick. That stinks! But I'm sure those deep fried twinkies made you feel better! Those look good and nasty at the same time. :)
SORRY you were sick, At least you had casey with you. Looks like you a lot of fun. I love vegas, I'm way jelouse!
Ashlee...the Moon Sand does make a huge mess. It's like literally bringing the beach into your house! But it is a blast and I suppose you could always just play with it outside during the summer. We've had a lot of fun with it.
Post a Comment