I don't like dirty rags. I've always known this, but I've often wondered why I'm not very good at wiping off my counters. I don't like a messy counter so I always clear everything off of them but I put off wiping them down. Let's face it, I would need to wipe them every hour to keep them perfectly clean. And I'm just not that kind of housekeeper. I like a clean house but I don't stress about it all day long. I just feel that rags are germy. If I could I would use paper towels to clean everything. I guess I've seen too many Dateline Special's on germs. I now have a rag-phobia (along with a bathroom-phobia and a hotel comforter-phobia...don't get me started on that one!)By the way...have you ever avoided talking to someone because of your appearance? Today at the store I saw someone I would have normally loved to chat with. But because I had just come from working out I hid from them. I don't normally go anywhere after workout because I fear seeing someone I know. But it couldn't be avoided today and since I only needed a few items I ran in. I really looked awful. But now I'm sad I missed a chance to say hi to my friend.
"Lost" last night was so good! Jin's alive, and with Danielle?? I pride myself on being able to predict shows and movies but I'm sad to say I didn't know it was Danielle until she said her name. I really like "Lost" because it has so many twists and turns that I never know what to expect. I think this season has been really good so far. What do you guys think?
7 comments:
I LOVE LOST!!!! Haha thanks for getting me hooked Ash ;)
And did I tell you I got a blog? (For only a month haha I know) It's: http://camdecker.blogspot.com/
I saw Danielle and Jin a mile away unfortunately. I would've rather enjoyed the surprise. I think I've trained myself to guess ahead though so I'm always expecting one of my crazy thoughts to happen.
I'm only saying this because I'm never good at predicting things, but as soon as I heard the guys in the boat speaking french, I knew Danielle was coming. Especially with all the time changes. LOST is so awesome, I am so addicted. So, what are some of your theories?
Yes I am all for my 409 and paper towels. I rarely use a wash cloth.
Every time I start an episode of Lost I think, "if they don't answer some questions I don't think I want to keep watching." And of course, they really don't answer anything, just give me more and more questions. But I'm still watching. I have no will power.
I don't mind using dish rags, but I use a lot of Lysol kitchen spray. Although, truthfully, I'm sure we're fine without it. Growing up, my grandma would wipe everything with dish rags, without disinfectant spray, and we were all fine. Also, after seeing what goes in Maggie's mouth, I'm coming to the conclusion that all the Dateline episodes about germs are just to scare us. We'll probably find in a few years that we've created more problems with all our germophobicness. :)
And, yes, every time I go out without getting ready, that's when I see everybody I know. I usually turn onto an aisle so they don't see me. I'm getting good at avoiding people. :)
Ashlee...I am the same way about my counters....I oanly use paper towels and I am addicted to the smell of the cleaner!!!!!!! So I am ALWAYS cleaning the counters off... in the kitchen,bathrooms,salon,the floor door knobs, you name it I will clean it w/a paper towel and cleaner;)
Post a Comment