
Here are few things I'm thinking about right now:
- I'm going to run a half marathon this year.
- Teaching my first Relief Society lesson on Easter is a big time downer. I love this holiday and now I'm way stressed about it. Any lesson helps would be appreciated (it's an Easter lesson.)
- A lot of people around me are having babies! Need to keep reminding myself of all the hard stuff that comes with having a newborn...they smell so good though.
- Going on a trip soon....leaving my kidlets for 6 days. Yikes! Way excited though.
- Made some cookies using my dad's recipe and they taste nothing like his. That's why I was trying to make sure you gave me all the instructions, dad. I knew you were keeping some secret ingredient from me!
- I am obsessed with this series of shows on TLC called "I didn't know I was pregnant." There were a few on last Sunday (that's when they do their crazy stuff type episodes) and I'm just in shock with these women. They had NO clue! How can that happen? I'm starting to think maybe we create symptoms in our head when we're pregnant. Your mind is a powerful thing. These women had no clue and had no symptoms. I think it would be nice to skip the whole pregnancy thing, or at least shorten it to a few months.
- Sad that one of the Doctor's on House committed suicide. Also sad that I fear there are only a few more new episode's of Lost left, love that show!
- Wish it was 70 degrees all year round. Played at the park yesterday and it was perfect.
- How do you get a 2 year old to eat different food when he's just as stubborn as his sister and both his parents?
What's on your mind lately?
7 comments:
You need to get a Bosch mixer. That is the only secret ingredient. Have you seen that Kung Fu Panda show about the secret noodles?
I am excited for your lesson. You will do great. I will come up with a long good news minute just for you!
I love what's on your mind! I watched those episodes on Sunday too! So Crazy!! You will do fabulous on your lesson. Don't overthink it!
Ok, so where are you going on your trip?
Also, I've been watching that show too! I don't get how you couldn't know you were pregnant. How can people not show?!?! Anyway, it's got me all worried now. Like that lady who took 3 tests and they were all negative...Now I'll never believe my tests if they're negative! Grrr.
Haha...totally agree on the TLC show. Freaks me out and makes me very skeptical of future negative prego tests. Good luck on running a half marathon. I keep telling myself I should too but then I sit on the couch and lose all motivation. Frustrating. On my mind is when to dye easter eggs and how to split the holiday between the families. I hate that.
I've never seen that show, I think I need to look into that! With my last pregnancy though I was puking before I realized I was late!! Ben said, "I bet your pregnant".
By the way love your blog!!!
Oh and try www.sugardoodle.com for ideas on your lesson!!
Post a Comment