Sunday, May 31, 2009

I need proof...

I need proof that all the women in my mom's family older than 16 ran in the Syracuse 5k. My aunt Stacey ran the half marathon. It was so much fun.


Here's a picture of us before the race. Don't we look ready to race?!


Emma took this picture after I had finished. Here are my stats... Finish time, 26 min. 50 sec. 8:40 average mile. 10th in my age group and 28th overall for the women.


I also need proof that my kids love each other. Lately they've been really cute together. Cole loves to hug Emma and sit on her lap.



However, soon after the 'loves' come the hitting and pinching...yes, Cole's now a pincher. He started doing it after we got home from Hawaii . I don't know where it came from but we're trying real hard to correct it. It hurts!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Way to go! I am so impressed.

Meyer-Family said...

Great Job Ashley! sounds like you had lots of fun! Cute blog too!