Monday, June 15, 2009

Trains and Airplanes

The first of June Casey was invited to see a pre-airshow at Hill Air Force Base. It was nice because it wasn't too crowded. They also gave us lunch so that's a definite bonus! Emma was at her cousin's birthday party. Cole was a little scared of all the noise but he had a good time.


That same week we decided to take the kids on the Frontrunner down to Salt Lake. They loved it! After dinner we stopped at the Clarke Planetarium a looked around. Cole loved watching all the balls.



It was a lot of work to get down there (we also rode Trax) but it was worth it.

3 comments:

Rob and Jill said...

I'm jealous you got to see the pre- air show. What a bonus to not have to deal with the crowds. I watched it from my deck, but the planes were so tiny. It's just not the same as being there.
We love the Planetarium too- yeah that it's free!

Erika said...

I'm in Syracuse right now! I saw Emma at church and we talked about all getting together again in the next day or so...even if we just meet at someone's house. Are you up for it? I'm excited to see you all again!

leese said...

we miss u guys. love your blog. we'll get together soon.....