
Emma loves to take pictures with the camera. I get quite a number of these pictures on there...

First day of school! She was a tiny bit nervous so I couldn't get many pictures. Plus we were a little late, not late, just not early. I wanted to be early.

Cole needs his picture taken too!

She was so excited for Kindergarten to start. When we got to the school she asked if her friend Brooke was in her class and I told her none of her friends were in her class, she would meet new friends (I'd explained some of this earlier, just not so bluntly). We got into the classroom and they had to pick where to sit. I told her to sit next to a little girl who I knew, but she didn't, and she started to cry and said, "I don't want to meet that girl!" I was embarrassed and a little sad that I had to leave her upset like that. But if you pull it off like a band-aid there's less pain, so I left her crying with her teacher. I stood outside for a minute then a lady I knew went in for me to see if Emma was ok, she was fine. We haven't had a problem since. She's met new friends and the we now carpool with the little girl I was trying to have her sit by. Yay for school!! I can't wait for all the fun stuff she'll learn this year.
4 comments:
I love the self portrait - she looks so much like you. I am glad that she is now liking school and making friends - I am sure that was stressful. I am jealous that you guys hot up so many firework shows this year. That is definitely something we have missed out on this summer - boo!
Hit, not hot. Dang. It's late!
It's so good to see what's going on since I don't get the daily updates anymore! Cute pictures, you guys look like you've been having a lot of fun! I miss seeing ya, I've been trying to wake up before aerobics to show everyone the babe, but it hasn't happened yet. I hope to get there soon though! ps...Emma should get a myspace...that is a good "myspace profile pic" she'd fit right in! :)
Brooke Asked the same question! Too Bad they are not in the same class! love the pictures!
Post a Comment