Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Ok, Ok I'll blog again...

So I know I've been lacking a bit in the blogging department. I've actually had a few people take notice. I honestly didn't think anybody cared, but I guess they do. I will try to make the last 3 months of picture short and sweet. I'll try not to overdo it. They are just such cute/fun pictures I have to show them.

Cole at the parade. So excited...


Cole and Emma waiting patiently for the parade to start.


The Pleasant View 5K I ran with my family. My two brothers did awesome!! IT was fun to do it together.

Swimming fun! I wouldn't call my kid's fish, they like the water, but the don't love it. Anytime I get our little pool out they spend more time on their towels eating popsicles.


3 comments:

Megan said...

Annabelle has the same shirt Emma is wearing in the parade picture - you have great taste! And shout out for the Pleasant View 5k - next year will be better, I promise...prizes and what not. Not to mention, I will actually be able to run it then ;)

Rob and Jill said...

I DID notice that you weren't posting, so I'm glad you're back.
Cute pictures of the kids. I can't wait to see pictures of the birthday girl.

Jana Jones said...

Cute pics! I want to see pics of your half marathon, and a little essay about it would be good to! I thought those things were supposed to be life changing or something;)