Thursday, September 3, 2009

Emma's Birthday: Part 1

Emma's Birthday was so much fun this year. She turned 5! I think she's at the perfect "birthday" age. We had a lot of stuff planned for her birthday. First we went to Chuck E. Cheese with my family. We all had so much fun! We could have stayed there all day. Even me and Casey liked playing the games. I love all these pictures so I had to post them. The computer I use now doesn't have a picture editing program. Sorry they aren't the best quality...

Me little brother's Ty and Weston, Emma, and Chuck E. Cheese (Cole keeps saying "Chuck E. Cheese!" over and over, he sees the picture on the computer right now. He's such a talker now:)



Emma loved being on the TV. Thanks for being silly with her Aubs!





I'm so excited for this next phase of life we're entering. Emma is changing and growing so much. Part of me is sad, but mostly I'm looking forward to all she will learn in the next years of school. I think we push our oldest forward quicker than the rest. She is such a fun little girl. She's an amazing tumbler and dancer, one of the best in her classes. We're starting soccer soon and she can't wait. Hopefully she's more aggressive than I was. It should be a fun year!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Happy Birthday to Emma! I am glad she is such a good girl. Sounds like she is at such a fun age. I am ready to be done with these terrible twos and I really hope Anna's attitude fades...even just a little. LOL. She loves Chuck E Cheese too. I think it is fun but I feel like I need to bath in antibacterial afterwords ;)