Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Dallas

I wasn't in any big hurry to post these pictures but since my friend Jill isn't on Facebook yet and wants to see them, I decided to get them posted. Our trip to Dallas was fun. It was nice to get away. We were only gone three days. It was a total football trip. Some have said I'm a pretty awesome wife. However, if you know my husband, you know he wouldn't be truly happy until he had been to the new Cowboy's stadium and seen a game first hand.

We went on a tour of the Stadium. This place is insane! They spent billions of dollar's to build it. I know how they're making the money back...popcorn:$10.00...drink: $6.00...hot dog: $6.00

This is the locker room. Miles Austin did awesome in the game we saw, so as Casey put it, he's my favorite player now.

The outside looks like a UFO.



The screen is so big. It feels like you're on the field. Sidenote: The screen alone cost more than the old Dallas Stadium.



We had a fun trip. I love traveling with Casey. There are no kids to stress us out and we're able to remember why we got married. I think every couple needs to get away at least once a year. It's good marital therapy. Love you Babe!

3 comments:

D'N K said...

Love the pics!! Your a great wife to do that. Looks like a lot of fun!

Megan said...

A good wifey indeed! Sounds like a fin trip - though, like you mentioned, I think any trip alone with my husband sounds pretty good about now ;)

Rob and Jill said...

Thanks for the pics! Someday I'll get on facebook.
Casey looks like a kid on Christmas morning. You are an awesome wife. Hooray for couple trips without kids.