Thursday, October 8, 2009

Off-Track

Emma's been out of school for three weeks now, tomorrow's her last day off....hallelujah! Actually, it hasn't been all that bad. We've stayed busy and kept her entertained. Emma just loves school though and loves staying busy so she's happy to go back. She misses her teacher a lot and also the friends in her class. I'm so glad she likes it. Now if we could just figure out mornings. She doesn't like to eat breakfast so I don't know what to do about that. She does like donuts so I'm now on the hunt for a healthy donut recipe, is there such a thing?

**Stolen blog picture alert** Thanks Missy...


We went to the zoo with my friend Missy last week. She watches a pair of triplets and their brother so we had 9 kids total. I swear we chose the busiest day of the year. It was crazy! We had a lot of fun though and the kids loved it. I decided to take my kids on the train last minute, so glad I did! It was one of their favorite parts.

2 comments:

Megan said...

I used to not like breakfast either so I would drink some carnation instant breakfast - which is about the same is eating a donut with a multi-vitamin. LOL. Good luck on your quest :)

Nate, Cami and Crew said...

I feel your pain. Getting Ty to eat breakfast is like pulling teeth. It was good to see you. Glad that your family is doing well. I checked my email and I didn't see one from you. Send me one to camirn@msn.com and I will invite you to our blog. Hope to see you soon.