My sister Aubrey has been experimenting with photography so I asked her to take some pictures of my kids. Why pay a bunch of money when you can use and abuse your sister? Thanks Aubs! They turned out great.




Emma and Cole are such fun kids. They get into trouble and cause me to pull my hair out at times, but they really are lots of fun. Glad I have these pictures to remember how cute they are...especially when they are being little stinkers!
6 comments:
These turned out SO cute! I love the fall colors.
Those pictures turned out great - you have such a cute family. It is nice when you can use someone else's talents and save some money while you are at it ;) Not to mention I like candid shots like these better than in a studio.
Cute, cute! Your sis did a great job. The key to cute pictures is having cute kids! We love your kids, and I love that they love to play with my kids. Does that make sense?
Your kids are beautiful! Your sister did a great job. A photographer in the family would be awesome. Have a great Thanksgiving.
They turned out great. Way to go Aubrey!
Your pictures are way cute! I love pictures, and I especially love it when they turn out so well. Your kids are so cute.
Post a Comment