Cole loved the gum in his stocking.

Emma was very excited for the old camera we had fixed and wrapped (it needed new batteries and a memory card). Notice the fun presents surrounding her. I had too much fun shopping for this girl!

Here's the plate of crumbs left by Santa along with a note to the kids. What a magical tradition. Emma loved it! She also made sure the reindeer had food too. I put some carrots on Santa's plate and she got mad and took them outside for the reindeer to eat. Duh mom!

Of course the big present from dad, the police car that look just like his! He was a sucker when he saw this. It even says Syracuse Police on it. The kids were in shock when they saw it. Their reactions were more subdued than I thought they would be.

Don't we look like newlyweds still? :) It's almost been 8 years!
1 comment:
That cop car is awesome! And you are a brave mom to give your kids gum. That, or they are much better with the stuff than Anna is. No matter how many times I tell her NOT to swallow it, she does. Meh. Oh well. The comment about the reindeer was hilarious. Kids are so funny.
Post a Comment