Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Weekend

One of my favorite holidays is definitely Easter. It's such a beautiful time of year to celebrate the life and death of Our Savior. And what a better way to celebrate than listening to our Prophet and Apostles testify of Him.

We had a fun weekend in Bear Lake with Casey's family. It was fun to celebrate Easter with them. The kids love spending time together!

I found a cute cupcake idea on familyfun.com. You decorate cupcakes to look like bunnies.


It snowed quite a bit while we were up there. I couldn't believe I forgot the coats! The kids had fun riding the 4-wheelers and Cole loved shoveling the snow.


Dyeing Easter eggs was pretty crazy. Emma stained her clothes, lovely. Then she got mad and stormed off because she had "no clothes to wear." At this point we realized that she needed to go to bed as soon as possible. Here's Cole looking at the camera...or not. He just couldn't take his eyes off his egg.


Yes, the Easter bunny made it through the snow to the cabin. We also had an indoor Easter egg hunt.


So grateful for cousins!! We love Sam and Libby and are grateful that they live close by. They are such great friends.




After the cabin we drove to my parents for dinner. Followed by my Grandma's house for another egg hunt. We definitely have candy overload right now!

We had our 8th wedding Anniversary on Easter too! After 8 years, we feel like an old married couple. But I do want to say that I am blessed to have married my best friend. Love you Babe!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Happy Anniversary and Happy Easter! We are on candy overload now too! And Easter candy is the devil - it is so good. Ahhh! I love the picture of your little girl and her cousin - they sure know how to work the camera! lol. And Evan has the same 'dirt' shirt as Cole. Gotta love Target. And I can understand why you forgot to bring the coats - it is April after all! Lame weather.