Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Pictures!

April Pictures:

Soccer started off great! Emma scored a goal in each of her first two games. She's a bit unsure about how much she can push her way in and get the ball.


Isn't this a cool picture? Look at that leg!



We had an Easter egg hunt at my grandma's house. Guess who found one of the $5 eggs? Me! Pretty funny.



Emma had a rough week at school. She hurt her toe pretty bad one day with the big school doors. The next day she was racing a boy and tripped and landed on her face. SO sad! When I picked her up that day I felt so bad. So we went to Krispy Kreme and also bought some new shoes (hoping to help her from falling again).


Me and Casey went to a playoff game. It was so fun! GO JAZZ!! Thank you sooo much Aubrey for watching the kids!

4 comments:

Rob and Jill said...

Nice pics! Emma's face did look bad! Poor thing. Has it healed up yet? What an awesome Jazz game to be at!

Megan said...

The question is, did she re-race that boy and beat the pants off him? With kicking skills like that I would think so ;)

Mandy said...

Poor Emma! I saw your sister the other day and for just a second I thought it was you. I didn't realize how much you guys look alike now!

Karlene said...

LOVE the pictures!! Poor Emma's nose though!! Glad you got her new shoes. Gotta get those boys!