Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I bake

So I 'borrowed' my mother-in-law's mixer (I took it while she wasn't home and returned it the next day) to make some cinnamon rolls.

The helper

The dough


The rolling


The before picture


The mess


The Bosch mixer helped, but I ended up kneading them by hand anyways. I made cinnamon rolls again for Father's day and used a Kitchenaid. I liked it a lot more than the Bosch. I wasn't too thrilled with either batch of rolls so I'm going to keep working on them. I got good reviews on both batches but I'm super critical of my own baking. I'll keep you updated on my progress in cinnamon roll baking...

2 comments:

Carlee Hoopes said...

I'm always super critical of my cinnamon rolls too. I have a specific idea of what I want them to taste like and I haven't quite reached it yet. Anyway, why don't we try it next time together?

Jana Jones said...

When did you make these?? I can't believe I didn't get to taste test them ;) They look awesome!