I can't believe it's been over a month since I posted. I guess I just don't know that my life has been very blog worthy lately. Nor do I feel my writing skills are up to par. Thus my lack of self confidence has now boiled over to the blogosphere. Alas, I will post some pictures just for the sake of journaling...
Last year's costume, which he hated last year. And now thinks it's 'cool' to wear...one year too late buddy!
His favorite pastime right now, playing the Wii. That kid's dang good! He loves to play 'Lego Star Wars' and 'Spiderman.' Luckily he has a mom who grew up with 6 brothers and knows a thing or two about video games.
Family Halloween party. I don't usually dress up and I'm never 'scary' but this year I played the part.
And this would be why. I was a zombie in our ward's road show. We danced to 'Thriller'. It was a lot of fun!
I was dragged to get ice cream and the Pumpkin Walk right after the road show. I'm sure people were confused. Cole was happy, and nervous, to meet 'Darth Vader.'
Cole at tumbling. Love that my kid's get to wear their costumes more than once!
A field trip to a farm. The tractor driver was some teenager that knew nothing about farming. I could have taught the kids more myself! But they got to pick a pumpkin so I can't complain.
It was a fun month! We stayed pretty busy but weren't overly scheduled. I love the Fall weather and I'll be sad to see it end. I am. however. getting close to pulling out the Christmas tunes!! C'mon everyone, you know you want to embrace the Thanksgiving/Christmas combo with me. :)









1 comment:
I haven't blogged in a lot longer than that. I have a lot of the same insecurities. I love the pics. Your kids are so cute. I love 'em. So glad our kids are such good friends too.
Post a Comment