
We ate at this cute restaurant in Heber called the 'Dairy Keen' (confusion on the name..) They had a train theme with trains running all around the restaurant.
It was fun to go together as a family, however I'm sad to say it was a bit disappointing. The people were pretty blah and the "North Pole" was super lame. The kids had an okay time, they were even a little disappointed I think. But I'm glad we went, since we've been wanting to go for the past 2 years. It's not a cheap ride, that's for sure.
Yay for snow! I was so excited it was snowing I was more than happy to dress the kids up and let them play in it while it lasted (one day I think).
Emma loved her new Christmas dress and kept telling me at church that people were telling her she was pretty.
I also bought her some high-heeled shoes. She loves to wear mine and my sisters all over the place. Now she asks to wear these everywhere! Love Cole's 'cheese' face and Emma and all her poses.








2 comments:
I love that she is showing off her new kicks in the picture. Too funny. Thanks for the heads up about the Polar Express. I was thinking that would be fun to do. Perhaps I will skip it.
Your kids are so cute! I loved Emma wearing her heels at aerobics.
Bummer that the North Pole Express was a disappointment. Really, the Polar Express at the Grand Canyon Railway was spectacular, and I'd do it again in a heart beat.
Merry Christmas!!!
Post a Comment