Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Summer Part 2

We went to Bear Lake a few times with family and friends.  
We love that place and would spend the summer there if we could.

 Casey's mom had the idea to let the kids ride in this crazy crane.  They loved it!  

She also found a huge tarp and made used it for a slip and slide.  She's one creative woman!

Yes I made these popsicles for the 4th of July.   Maybe I have a little creative gene too. 

And of course don't forget swimming! My kids love to swim. 
**Sidenote: Every single picture I take while swimming, my kids squint their eyes.  They have these sensitive blue eyes that they inherited from Casey. I may do a collage of all of them just to prove it :)


 

1 comment:

Megan said...

I am still impressed with Emma's leaping skills into the water ;)