I am a full-time mom of three kids. I have a seven year old music-loving girly girl, a five year old silly little boy who's always making us laugh, and a baby who has added lots of joy and love to our home. I'm married to a hard-working, sports-obsessed, family-loving guy. He's a great dad and he's always there for me whenever I need him. I'm on the verge of insanity most of the time, but I love my life and wouldn't want it any other way.
5 comments:
I read and I am excited too!!! When do you find out the gender?
I'm reading!!! And I'm so excited for another little babe! Another youngling I can be favorite uncle to!
I read your blog...so congratulations!!!!!
I'm way excited for you, especially after the long wait (that's how it was with us trying for Landon). Let us know when you know if it's a boy or girl...or are you not finding out?
I am so excited for you!
Post a Comment