I am a full-time mom of three kids. I have a seven year old music-loving girly girl, a five year old silly little boy who's always making us laugh, and a baby who has added lots of joy and love to our home. I'm married to a hard-working, sports-obsessed, family-loving guy. He's a great dad and he's always there for me whenever I need him. I'm on the verge of insanity most of the time, but I love my life and wouldn't want it any other way.
Monday, October 24, 2011
And we bring to you ...the Magic Kingdom!
For awhile now I've been trying to talk Casey into a trip to Disneyland. Our kids are perfect ages and with another little one on the way, the timing was perfect. Casey also realized that this may be the only chance to get there in the next few years so we started planning!
The kids didn't know quite what to expect. We talked about it and the were excited but I don't think they quite understood what we were actually doing until we got there. And with all the deals on flying we were able to get a cheap flight and take them on an airplane. I was pretty nervous about traveling on such a big trip with our kids but they did great!
Arrive at the Hotel: Swim!
1st Day of Disneyland: 1st ride-Finding Nemo and Jedi Training Academy
More pictures to come...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment